This schematic shows the values I was using at the time. I was fond of using .039uf polystyrene caps in parallel with .1uf polypropylene film caps for the .1 shown on the Ampex schematic. Two .039uf caps in parallel for the .047 in the original. I also use .01uf polystyrene on the 12au7 (far right.) The choice of caps for the audio path is a personal choice. You can spend a little or a lot. Some choices I've built for people: Russian PIO (paper in oil,) Duelund stacked copper, Auricaps, Musicaps, Cornell-Dubilier PP film, Orange Drops, Russian Teflon, and others. Be careful to avoid inductive caps like some of the Russian PIOs. I stopped mixing capacitor types when using parallel caps for the audio path after reading that it is rarely beneficial and often harmful. I still use polystyrenes in parallel.

The cathode caps at 100uf are overkill but I buy large lots of these 100uf/63V caps. I use Nichicon PW series and Panasonic EE series caps for electrolytics. You don't need 3W resistors for the ef86 B+ and screen grid. These were very low noise, precision dale resistors that were on sale when I stocked up on them. One watt is enough but the higher wattage resistors are lower in noise when run at lower current.

The input section is not shown and is to the left of what is shown. The output section including the 2t/3t option is off the right side.